1. This policy applies to the content (hereinafter: the “Content”) accessible to non-registered users who visit the website www.tenutabelcorvo.tv (hereinafter: the “Website”), which is the property of the company Tenuta Belcorvo srl, with offices in via Belcorvo 38 – 31010 Godega di Sant’Urbano (TV) (hereinafter: “BELCORVO”).
2. The Website is not a newspaper, magazine or publishing product. It is not a periodical, and is updated entirely at the discretion of BELCORVO.
3. We strive to guarantee the quality of the Content and to ensure it is free from errors, but we cannot guarantee there are no inaccuracies or imprecisions, also in terms of updates. In addition, BELCORVO, reserves the right to alter, add or remove all or part of the Content, and to suspend, interrupt or restrict access to the Website or the Content at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion.
4. Access to the Website is unrestricted and optional, and by browsing the pertinent web pages, the User agrees to be bound by all the regulations in force and applicable in Italy. Specifically, please note that:
5. All the Content on the Website is protected by the regulations currently in force governing copyright (Law no. 633 of 1941). Users do not have the right to appropriate, use, amend, translate, distribute, republish in any form, even partially, or in any way use the Content of the Website for professional purposes and/or purposes linked to their own professional activity or that of third parties.
6. It is specifically and expressly forbidden to use in any way – for professional purposes or purposes linked to Users’ own professional activity or that of third parties – any data, information or images published on the Website, by reproducing it in full or in part, by any means, on other websites, and in particular those offering services and products similar to those offered by BELCORVO, and more in general by any other means of communication.
7. Users are free to use Content for personal purposes, provided the moral and/or and economic rights of the legitimate owners of the individual Content are unaffected.
8. Trademarks and/or any other distinguishing marks present on the Website are the property of BELCORVO and/or of third parties, and may not, in any case and for any reason, be used without the written authorisation of the respective owners. It is therefore forbidden to use trademarks and/or any distinguishing marks belonging to BELCORVO and/or third parties, in any form or in any way, including – merely by way of example – as a username and/or domain name with any extension, even of second and/or other level.
9. The documentation, images, characters, graphics, software and other Content of the Website and all the codes and format scripts for the implementation of the Website are the property of BELCORVO and/or third parties, and are protected by the respectively applicable regulations.
10. The User acknowledges that the use of the Website is at his or her sole and exclusive discretion. The Content is provided “as is” and “as available”. Any explicit and/or implicit guarantees on the part of BELCORVO are expressly excluded. BELCORVO does not guarantee that the Content will meet the requirements of the User, nor that it will be provided without interruption, in a timely manner, exempt from inaccuracies, or that any errors of any kind will be corrected.
11. No notifications, advice, consultancy or information, in written or oral form, provided to the User by BELCORVO or obtained by or through all or part of the Content shall act as a guarantee of any kind.
12. The Website may contain links to websites managed by third parties, but BELCORVO may not be held liable for their Content. The inclusion of these links on the Website does not in any way imply acknowledgement on the part of BELCORVO of any form of association with the operators of said websites.
13. The relationship between BELCORVO and the User cannot in any case be considered a consultancy and/or professional relationship.
14. Only the home page of the Website may be freely linked, and BELCORVO must be informed by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. It is expressly forbidden to make the Website visible by framing, deep link or mirroring without requesting advance written authorisation from BELCORVO by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The Website uses automatic systems to collect information regarding the User, such as web beacons and cookies, solely to facilitate the User’s browsing experience.